It seems no one is safe in the camming industry. After the previous leaks on Onlyfans, and Imlive , now MFC got hacked as well.
Based on the techradar’s article MFC hack is happened around 2020 December, via an SQL injection, and the dataset has been offered for sale on a popular hacker’s forum on January 14.
The MFC leak contains around 2 millions users‘ record.
This means :
- MFC premium accounts usernames
- Email addresses
- Passwords in PLAIN text
- Token amounts
The full MFC database is available for $1500 worth of Bitcoin in the black market.
What should I do?
- Change your passwords immediately
- Never re-use your password on different websites
- Generate your passwords and use a password manager
- If your tokens disappeared ask MFC’s help
- Be prepared for blackmail and phishing emails, and other scams