Skype cam Show and the tricks that you have to know!
Everybody knows Skype and its features since it has been exist since 15 years, it is requires no introduction.
You can use it for a lot of things like chat with friends and business conference calls, but of course you can talk with random people too.
We know that a lot of people use Skype for take Skype sex show, with strangers. Of course it is really easy and it can be an exciting experience , but also can be dangerous, and can turn suddenly into a nightmare if you are not careful enough.
Scammers know and use this platform as well, they have developed some evil methods to make hard cash themselves, so you have to be prepared.
If you like to relax there, and have online sex with girls/boys you should know a few facts about Skype cam shows, that you have to consider before you start.
Sexy girl appears and ask you to join to her Skype sex show
The most common trick is that when you get a message out of the blue from a desperate girl looking for chat and asking you different nasty things.
These messages are spreading in many platforms such as iMessage, Skype, Facebook, Instagram, Tinder even in Xbox and many more various places (basically it can be anything where you can send massage to somebody).
Usually these messages are well written texts sent by scripts (bots) automatically to lure you into a genius trap. (Or it can be a beautiful virus too, that infected one of your contact, and spreading itself like a hell.
These messages always suspicious, never fall of them. (Especially when the messages are seems cliché.)
Other scams with Chaturbate tokens
Okay but how they even know my personal accounts to send such message?
It is easy.
- If you have put your any data public before, (on a forum for example) its always a risk.
Since there are crawlers that working 0-24 (another bots again) to collect every possible private related data on the web – like email address, or skype address etc – and put them into a big database for further spamming.
- Dirty “marketing” companies (data-brokering firms) just sell their built databases (for example: when you subscribe for an email list or marketing campaign you might give out your data for these companies . So always read before you send your real email address)
- Non targeted , random attempts. In this case the spammers just trying to send stuffs randomly, it is not too efficient.
- Private data breaches – Unfortunately it happen very frequently. (when an online shop got hacked for example) After the hackers put the acquired data to a marketplace so anybody can buy such lists – with full of sensitive data – on the blackmarket, for bucks.
What are the most known dangers of these messages?
- It can be a devious phising attempt in order to get more sensitive data from you. Like account details, banking info, etc.
- They can spread malicious things, if you click their links.
- It can be a fake cam show where you can lose your money for nothing.
- or it can be a real cam girl, but with second thoughts. For example she records the show with you and threatening you to pay ransom or she release the video publicity.
These are real dangers, so always be picky and choose yourself the model to take her to Skype sex show.
How to have a safe Skype sex show
- Find the trusted source to find your perfect and real Skype cam girl. There are many websites where the listed models have to be verified with their ID (For example Skypeepz.com ). Scammers doesn’t like to verify themselves. So in these websites the risk is much lower, but still possible to find a tricky cam girl.
- Never show your face during the session, and of course your easily identifiable surroundings neither.
- Never give out your real data during a Skype sex show. (Name, address, other accounts, or phone number)
- Always set up a secondary Skype account with fake details, and use that for this hobby.
- And of course the money… You have to decide how would you like to pay for a real Skype cam girl, since usually these goods unfortunately are not free.
This one is very hard, since you want to be on the safe side, but also don’t want to be scammed.
Paypal is always the easiest way, but you can reveal yourself again, since the girl will see some of your payment details, like your name. So be aware. (Which cam and other adult sites accept paypal?)
Bitcoin can be an option, if the model accept it, but you can’t reverse the transaction if there is something wrong.
Gift cards is a common stuff to pay, most of them with you can stay nameless, so you can go with it.
Or you can use the mentioned trusty sites inbuilt token system, which prepared for this exact reason (to be anonym), but it takes some extra cost.So it is up to you, but always consider if it worth to give out your real data some unknown strangers.
As of May 1, Skype will ban offensive language.Plus a lot of other unsavory content types. Here is Microsoft’s (Skype owner) new services agreement. about this topic:
Don’t publicly display or use the Services to share inappropriate content or material (involving, for example, nudity, bestiality, pornography, offensive language, graphic violence, or criminal activity).
What this new Skype rules means for you?
If you violate these Terms, we may stop providing Services to you or we may close your Microsoft account. We may also block delivery of a communication (like email, file sharing or instant message) to or from the Services in an effort to enforce these Terms or we may remove or refuse to publish Your Content for any reason.
I did not know how do they plan to monitor all the Skype camera feeds which would be very creepy, so I dig deeper, and found that, they are not going to check every file one by one.
The company assured that it doesn’t listen to Skype calls, and it’s not actively poking its nose into our stuff, as long as nobody complains, that is.